We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites and information provided by you at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to any services, purchasing any products or services through our sites, registering for an event or if you request further information about us or anything we do. We may also ask you for information for other purposes, for example when you report a problem with our site.
- If you support the enochian financially, the Society may collect the following information about you: your name, your contact details, your bank or credit card details and a record of your interactions with the enochian, such as correspondence about your gift.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We or a third party engaged by us for the purpose may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of purchases or other transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Any other personal data you choose to provide to us from time to time or that you post on our sites.
- Personal data provided to us by third parties in accordance with the law.
- Personal data in the form of nomination forms relating to nominees and nominators. This data will be used for the purpose of selection for awards, by the relevant award committee, and will be retained for the duration of consideration, as specified for the award.
- As part of our fundraising activities, we may contact individuals who have expressed an interest in supporting the Society’s activities.
Some of our advertisers occasionally serve you cookies as well. We do not have control over cookies placed by advertisers.